NDC International is pleased to announce that we are now representing Master Machinery Corporation (MMC). As a leading manufacturer and supplier of diodes, rectifiers and semiconductor process equipment and components, MMC offers affordable custom automation.
Based in Taiwan, for over 20 years MMC has been a leading supplier of test-mark-tape (TMT) handlers, marking & tape/reel machines, automated assembly equipment & tooling. The roots of the company go back to 1978 when Master Industries Corporation was established in Taiwan by a group of engineers from GI Taiwan. Since then the company has gone through various evolutions, while maintaining their focus on developing affordable and effective systems that meet industry needs.
Master Machinery Corp. Systems
MMC offers the following systems:
- Test Handlers
- TMT Machines
- Sorting Machines
- Pick & Place Machines
- Assembly Equipment & Tooling
MMC Assembly Equipment
MMC offers a wide range of assembly equipment to meet your needs. We will be adding their full line-up to our website soon, but in the meantime please refer to this list:
- Lead & Dice Loading Machines
- Molding Autoloaders
- Solder Dipping & Solder Die Bonders
- Trim/Form Machines
- Stand-Alone Marking Machines
- Furnaces (belt, vacuum)
- Chemical Etching & Coating Machines
- Fixtures: Transfer Molds & Solder Boats
- Custom Designed Equipment
In addition, they offer the following die-sort machine options:
- Bowl-feed to bulk bins, or tape/reel, or waffle pack (or combination of outputs)
- Pick & place from cut wafer (on tape) to any of the above outputs (using ink-dot recognition, and/or electrical test, and/or wafer maps; vision inspection options available)
- Pick & place from waffle pack trays to any of the above outputs (electrical test & vision inspection options available)
Companies like yours rely on MMC’s assembly equipment everyday to keep their production running smoothly including Microsemi, Aeroflex, SSDI, Sensitron and Digitron. We look forward to discussing MMC’s automation equipment with you in more detail.
Give Kevin Hartsoe a call today at (215) 355-2460.