Neu Dynamics Corporation’s (NDC) dedicated Contract Molding Team stands ready to assist clients with their toughest problems! Offering best-in-class technologies and service, they go the extra mile to make sure our customers get the best molded product, on cost and on time.
Here are a few examples of how our contract molding team has met customer needs recently:
- A long-time customer came to Neu Dynamics with a very serious problem. They were out of capacity for a critical part and needed us to quickly ramp up to meet their demand. The team you see pictured above worked rotating schedules so we could maximize press time. They worked closely as a team, meeting with the Customer Quality Team to learn how to mold the best possible product. They understand how important good customers are and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure our customers are happy.
- Our team also offers incredible flexibility. Customers often ship in PCBs for anywhere from 5 to 40 parts and our team can literally turn that around in 2 to 3 days.
- For clients looking for expertise in insert molding, we are a top choice. Many customers come to us specifically for our team’s insert molding experience. If you have contract molding projects that require threaded inserts, core pins or connectors, our team has the know-how for these very specific applications.
20 Years of Experience
Neu Dynamics has been offering contract molding services for over 20 years. NDC provides a unique combination of technology and experience in the design and production of precision molds and dies for the medical, semiconductor, automotive, electronics and plastics industries.
Our Contract Molding Capabilities
We offer a range of tool sizes from prototype hand molds to multi-cavity production molds, providing turnkey services to design manufacturing molds to your exact needs.
- Thermoset Transfer Molding:
- NDC offers low to high volume contract molding services for thermoset transfer molding, as well as short run injection molding.
- Our services include mold prototyping and prototype design and development.
- Our full transfer molding lab can handle a range of tool sizes from prototype hand molds to multi-cavity production molds.
- See our list of molding equipment here.
- We have the ability to mold high-tolerance parts and packages using all the latest thermoset molding materials including standard black epoxy, clear optical compound and green epoxy.
- We are very experienced in molding sensitive semiconductor and electronic devices and packages.
- Rapid Tooling Prototyping
Our goal is to realize your needs with the highest quality materials, in a timely fashion and at the lowest price possible.
Let our Best-In-Class Team Take on Your Toughest Contract Molding Challenge
We provide full in-house services backed by 20 years of experience along with impeccable customer service.
Contact Mark Sullivan at (215) 355-2460 to discuss your needs!
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified and an ITAR compliant shop.