Are you in the market for a wire bonder? Looking to replace a used or outdated wire bonding machine? MPP (Micro Point Pro LTD) is offering great trade-in credits and a 10% promotional discount to universities.
Why Choose MPP Wire Bonders?
MPP truly is the market leader! They have an installed base of over 9,000 wire bonders worldwide and offer global service and support. MPP has been a leading supplier of wire bonding machinery, tools, consumables and coatings for the semiconductor and microelectronics industries for over 40 years. As representatives of MPP in the Eastern USA and Canada we are continually impressed with their machines. They offer best cost-performance solutions and high-quality products with maximum flexibility and precision.
- Offering Ball, Wedge, Dual and HWW Bonders
- Ideal for Process Development, Production, Research & Supplemental Manufacturing Support
- Suitable for All Types of Wires
The iBond5000 Series Wire Bonders
You may be familiar with MPP’s 4500 Series which was the industry leader for almost a decade. This series has now reached end of life and is no longer supported. The latest iBond5000 Series builds on this success and is equipped with an advanced graphic user interface in addition to their proven mechanical design. It offers ease of use including the ability to save and load profiles, as well as a library of factory preconfigured profiles.
- Optoelectronic Modules
- Microwave Products
- Discrete Devices/Lasers
- High-Power Devices
The series consists of three basic units: Wedge, Ball and Dual. Each provides excellent repeatability and high yield. They are a great choice for a wide range of applications.
- Overall solution – machine, tools, application development, service
- Silver, Gold, and Platinum Service Plans
- Trade-in options & rental options
- 24/7 online technical support
- Customized wire bonding profiles
- High yield and excellent repeatability for every bonding application including Optoelectronic Modules, Hybrids/MCMs, Microwave Products, Discrete Devices/Lasers, Chip-on-Boards, Leads, Sensors, High Power Devices and much more
- Adjustable work holder height for added flexibility
- Ergonomic design and easy to use
iBond5000 Dual Ball and Wedge Wire Bonder
Our customers love the flexibility of the iBond5000 Dual Ball and Wedge Wire Bonder! This powerful system performs wedge-wedge and ball-wedge bonding on the same machine. Plus, changeover is fast and requires no tools.
The iBond5000 Dual enables fine aluminum and gold wire wedge or ribbon bonding. A Patented N-EFO generates the ball bond for gold or copper ball bonding and a unique swing arm simplifies changeover between modes.
- Ball, bump and wedge bonding gold wires: 17-70 microns diameter
- Wedge bonding aluminum wires: 20-75 microns diameter
- Ball bonding copper wires: 17-50 microns diameter
- Ribbon bonding: 25 x 250-micron gold ribbon
This convertible wedge and ball bonder offers 7” TFT Touch Screen Management as well as optional analog pots kit. It includes an internal library of MPP bonding profiles and a special MPP proprietary transducer for proper bond tool mounting.
- Internal Tools Database
- Semi-Automatic/Manual Mode with Z Option
- Bonding Mode Changed by Automatic Switch
- Ball Bonding Capillary Mounts with Split Clamp
- Wedge Bonding Tool Mounts with Set Screw
- 90-Degree Deep Access Wedge Bonding with 12.5 mm ‘Z’ Axis Travel
- Ball Bonding with 12.5 mm ‘Z’ Axis Travel
- 2 Channel Independent Bonding Parameters
- Semi-Auto and Manual Z Bonding Modes
- Built-In Digital Work Stage Temperature
- Variety of Wires: Gold, Copper (Wedge, Ball), Aluminum, Ribbon (Au or Al) for Wedge
- Bonding Types: Tab, Stitch, Ribbon, Bumping, Ball Bonding, Coining, Security Bonds
Check out the full spec sheet here.
Wire Bonding Reliability & Superior Performance
You simply cannot beat the flexibility and cost performance of MPP’s iBond5000 Dual. MPP is an industry leader providing reliable, innovative and flexible solutions backed by their superior support and service.
Plus, you may qualify for a trade-in credit of up to $5,500! And universities receive a 10% discount.